Sunday, August 18, 2013

Faith and Love

We attended the wedding of a family friend this weekend.  Weddings always make me think of my wedding day.  It started out simply awful.  A near hurricane hit Miami that morning and I had an outside wedding planned.  It still was a beautiful event. Just moved inside.  I never complained and for a second thought it wouldn't happened. Nor did I forget myself and go bridezilla crazy.  I just knew I would marry my husband at 6pm on June 16th.
The wedding this weekend brought back to mind the feel I had that day. I was full of faith, hope, and love.  Sometimes, the most unexpected things make me remember to have faith in my chosen path.

This path wasn't chosen by me.  I would have much rather been getting ready for new students but I am taking steps on the path in faith that it will all work out.


No comments:

Post a Comment