Friday, August 23, 2013

Full of Hope for the future...

Today was a banner day in the Owens house.  We went to my daughters school for Meet the Teacher Day.  It was exciting, scary, frustrating, and a long time coming.   My oldest daughter is starting kindergarten on Monday 8-26-13.  We didn't think we would get here. It was a hard pregnancy I will save you the details.   My baby was born early and weighed only 4 lbs.  She was so tiny and so perfect to me.
It was utterly amazing that we walked into her school home for the next few years.  She was so ready in fact told me bye mom at the door.   We had to have a teary heart to heart about when school really starts and that today we were just coming to meet the teacher.

As challenging as my pregnancy was  it fills me with a lot of hope that my baby can go from ICU to big kid school.   I know if my kid can overcome her health difficulties and physical challenges who am I to be weepy all the time about a job.  

I really feel awesome and happy today.  Nothing else to say.


Nkenge

No comments:

Post a Comment