Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Get on the Bus....Georgia?

Since the 1st week of school made all my crazy bubble to the surface I decided to let my daughter ride the bus home.  She asked me daily if she was riding the bus so I caved.  It was slightly self serving since I admit I am not cut out for that carpool life.  Like the worrier that I am I penned her bus card securely to her backpack and told her repeatedly in the morning she was riding in the afternoon.

I hope this works out better for me. She's a big girl and can handle a little freedom.  Me or Granny will be there to take of off the bus. I can also save about a tank of gas a week. Sitting in the Texas heat I was burning about a 1/4 tank of gas waiting on school to get out on A/C.

I wonder how other moms deal with sending their kids to school for the 1st time.

Nkenge


No comments:

Post a Comment